Blockchain – Changing The World Around Us
Join us on November 14, 2017 at the Milton Education Village Innovation Center to learn more about Blockchain technology, including:
- What is Blockchain technology and why does it matter to the world? Is it really the new Internet?
- Key aspects of Blockchain technology you need to know – trust, peer to peer systems, cryptography, cryptocurrency, immutability, and consensus.
- The threat of disruption – and why banks really got involved.
- Understanding the challenges and constraints of Blockchain technology. What makes a good blockchain use case?
- Introducing Blockchain for developers – how to get started.
- Finally – insights from ETHWaterloo: the world’s largest Ethereum hackathon.